Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I Love Cloth Diapers! The Beginning

From the time that we found out we were pregnant, we knew we wanted to cloth diaper our new bundle of joy.


Friends of ours were already cloth diapering their little boy and had brought this modern day classic to our attention. We loved it! Save money - yay! No chemicals - yay! Super cute - yay!

One of our first forays into baby shopping was to a local Mennonite general store that had cloth diapers. They carried BumGenius 4.0s, Flip covers, inserts, and prefolds. We snapped up some covers and prefolds. My husbands grandmother bought us several more covers from the store over the next couple of months. 

As the months passed and we anxiously awaited our little girl, I continued to look up cloth diapers online- I wanted to be totally ready to go before baby got here. 

Online I found even more! So many brands! Types of diapers! Prints! Cute fluffiness!! Plus, since we had found out that we were having a girl, it was so hard to resist the beautiful girly prints and colors- so I didn't ;-)

After almost 4 months cloth diapering, I'm still in love and want to share that. I'll start by posting everything that I've learned over the past year and reviewing the diapers that I've used. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment