Thursday, January 16, 2014

Time to Start Again

Time to start up again! We're two weeks into the New Year and I've been a little lackadaisical in maintaining this blog. We had a wonderful first Christmas and New Year with our little munchkin, although I'm sure hubby and I enjoyed the special-ness of it more than our sweetie pie.

Daddy and Rachael Christmas morning
We visited my family for Christmas, all of who ooh'ed and aww'ed over the little one. Rachael soaked up all the attention and loved playing up her part.

Aunt Liz and Rachael meet for the first time!
So glad she was able to make the trip
in from California.













I'm still planning on finishing up a short series of posts on my experiences using cloth diapers. I also just finished Under the Dome, so look for a review on that. 

My new recipe trial for January was a Mexican chocolate cake, at hubby's request for his birthday, I'll post pictures and the recipe shortly!

A couple of days ago, I finished up the cross-stitch for Rachael's birth, so I'll show that off! I can't wait until I can get it framed and then up in her nursery.... once we get a nursery.

Which brings me to our current big project.... home buying! Hubby and I have started the process of looking for a house. We're super excited but still trying to be realistic with what we can afford. Wish us luck in finding our dream starter home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment